Remote Attendance Via Collaboration-enabled Facilities
Experience Real-time Collaboration Remotely
CNet’s remote attendance capability is different from others, it really does share the same classroom experience live with learners wherever they are in the world.
Using the latest collaboration-enabled facilities CNet provides those wishing to attend a program remotely with access to specially designed smart rooms. In real-time remote attendees benefit from the same Instructor-led classroom environment, with the same levels of interaction, collaboration and Instructor contact as those who are physically present in the room. Remote attendees effectively sit in the same classroom as all other learners and can therefore see, hear and enjoy the same learning experience.
- Sit in the same classroom as all others
- Work through the same learning materials as all other learners
- Interact with the Instructor and other learners as if you are in the same classroom
- Participate in group activities via live virtual breakout rooms
This new learning experience has many other benefits:
- Save travel costs
- Save travel time
- Save accommodation costs
- Save subsistence costs
- Learn in the comfort of your chosen environment
How Does it Work?
The smart rooms are fitted with the latest high-definition, bi-directional audio/visual communication and collaboration tools that effectively transports the remote attendees into the classroom. All learners and the Instructor can see and interact with each other in the usual way.
Remote attendees simply receive a link from CNet Training to download the necessary software and log in details for the CNet Training Learning Management System. Then, along with the items listed below, remote attendees have everything they need to enjoy the entire learning experience.
Remote Attendees Require:
- A laptop/PC with unrestricted internet connectivity (suggested >4Mbps dedicated) and the latest browser and suitable applications for reading PDFs and standard office documents
- A USB camera, microphone and separate speakers are recommended, or integrated camera, microphone and speakers
- Dual monitors are recommended as ideal to view an extended desktop and further enjoy the learning experience