– To show how much value we place on this commitment, we have created a new emblem and sustainability message on the footer of our UK and US websites.
– Julia Taylor, our Environmental Champion, along with volunteers throughout the company, continues to work hard to identify and implement ongoing initiatives.
– Read more about how we are working to increase our sustainability here.
– As educators, we also want to help other organisations to become more environmentally aware. CNet has designed and developed world leading education programs that support sustainability and highlight environmental aspects within mission critical facilities.
The following education programs are directed at helping individuals and organisations across the world to create sustainability focused strategies and implementation plans that drive innovation and challenge business ethos, whilst working towards reducing energy consumption, cutting carbon emissions, and being sensitive to business risk and continuity.
* Certified Data Centre Sustainability Professional (CDCSP) Program *
Create a sustainability strategy and business implementation plan for transformation towards a credible sustainability lifecycle, that demonstrates innovation and challenges business ethos whilst being sensitive to business risk and continuity.
* Certified Data Centre Energy Professional (CDCEP) Program *
Learn how to create an energy efficiency plan for your data centre. Includes creation, implementation, analysis and formulating recommendations with the ultimate objective of reducing energy use and cutting carbon emissions.