At CNet Training, we are committed to creating a legacy for the digital infrastructure industry.
CNet design and deliver high-quality technical education programs across the world to the digital infrastructure industry (comprising the data center and network infrastructure sectors). CNet is committed to creating a legacy of delivering sustained quality and a more confident future throughout the industry.
CNet will continue to encourage the industry to raise the bar and understand the importance of education and professional development. Developing and enhancing the skills and knowledge of your teams increases the quality of delivery and workmanship and therefore helps to mitigate human risk within the mission critical facilities.
I firmly believe that leaving a legacy is very important. By developing a strong, diverse, ethical, and sustainable industry, we can leave a legacy and create opportunities for businesses and individuals to thrive and support the wider society. As an industry, we have a duty of care to invest in the industry, to make it the best we can, to leave a legacy behind for the next generation.
CNet’s lifetime commitment to education and the industry’s future:
- CNet is committed to creating a legacy of delivering sustained quality programs and creating a more confident future for the industry as a result of professionally certified knowledge
- CNet is striving to change the industry by encouraging organizations to commit to self-regulating their teams with industry recognized certifications
- Working closely with leading organizations within the digital infrastructure industry CNet continues to design and create technical education programs that lead to standardized certifications that will, in turn, improve and encourage a recognized standard of quality across the entire industry
- CNet continuously strive to provide learners with a lifetime commitment to learning and continued professional development through high-quality learning that awards both official certifications and internationally recognized qualifications
- CNet’s live Instructor-led remote attendance programs provide learners with even more convenience and new ways of learning to enhance the entire learning experience for customers
- All CNet employees are science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) ambassadors, working to inspire the next generation to consider a career in the Digital Infrastructure Industry and the importance and value of STEM skills
- CNet is continuously inspiring new generations to consider the digital infrastructure industry as a possible career choice as well as encouraging more diversity and inclusivity across all roles within the industry
- CNet supports and encourages sustainability and efficiency across data centers, CNet is working to change the way the industry analyzes, plans, designs, implements and manages the data centers by providing the skills and knowledge to create a more sustainable strategy that considers the effects on the environment
- CNet is leading the way by working closely with industry organizations to design and develop professional programs that meet industry requirements, therefore helping to set the educational standards for the industry