CNet Training Require a Network Infrastructure Instructor
Join the Global Leader in Technical Education for the Digital Infrastructure Industry
Due to the continuing growth in the demand for professional network infrastructure education, CNet is expanding its technical delivery team. The company requires a full-time Network Infrastructure Instructor to join the busy team. This is a permanent role for program delivery in the UK with some overseas travel as required.
The suitable candidate will have verifiable experience in the telecommunications and data communications infrastructure sectors and will be enthusiastic, driven, confident and flexible in their approach.
The principles of the role will involve working as part of the technical team to deliver the high- quality education programs that form The Global Digital Infrastructure Education Framework. This will include organisation of facilities and materials in preparation for program delivery, assessing learners’ performance, marking assignments and working with the Technical Development Manager as required to develop new program material.
- Installation and termination of copper cables including UTP and FTP variants
- Installation and termination of singlemode and multimode fibre optic cables
- Construction and installation of network equipment cabinets
- Testing and certification of copper and fibre optic cable systems
- Selection of components and Installation of containment systems
- Working with customers, interpretation of customer requirements
- Data transmission principles and applies them in all aspects of copper and fibre optic cabling installation to ensure the performance of the network
- Network principles and the structure of network architecture
- Workplace risk and the effect of his/her actions have on themselves and others
- Has numeracy skills and understands where to apply them e.g. quantifying infrastructure components, estimating activity timelines
- Has knowledge of national and industry standards and best practises relevant to the work environment
- Works safely and is mindful of risk to others, ensures that tasks being carried out do not pose a risk to others, a positive attitude to cleanliness and tidiness is expected
- Demonstrates a high level of motivation and drive when carrying out work alone, and exhibits the same qualities when working as part of a team
- Uses initiative, making immediate decisions to overcome any obstacles encountered in the workplace. Adapts where necessary when things aren’t quite going to plan
- Communicates effectively with customers and internal team members using a range of methods and styles
- Is organised and maintains a productive and effective working environment
To apply, in the first instance send a covering note and your salary expectations with your detailed CV to email@example.com.