Your chance to join The Global Leader in Technical Education for the Digital Infrastructure Industry.
We are recruiting:
Network Infrastructure Instructor
Join CNet’s dynamic team of highly experienced network infrastructure education specialists.
CNet requires a full-time Network Infrastructure Instructor to supplement an extremely busy team to deliver education programs ranging from network cable infrastructure to smart technology and design.
The suitable candidate will have verifiable competence and experience in the implementation of network infrastructure projects either from a telecommunications or data communications background. Knowledge and experience of delivering smart technology solutions will be a significant advantage, as will any previous training delivery experience.
The principles of the role will involve working as part of the technical team to deliver the high- quality education programs that form The Global Digital Infrastructure Education Framework. This will include organisation of facilities and materials in preparation for program delivery, assessing learners’ performance, marking assignments and working with the Technical Development Manager as required to develop new program material.
This is a permanent role for program delivery in the UK with some overseas travel as required.
- Installation and termination of copper cables including UTP and FTP variants
- Installation and termination of singlemode and multimode fibre optic cables
- Construction and installation of network equipment cabinets
- Testing and certification of copper and fibre optic cable systems
- Selection of components and Installation of containment systems
- Working with customers, interpretation of customer requirements
- Data transmission principles and applies them in all aspects of copper and fibre optic cabling installation to ensure the performance of the network
- Network principles and the structure of network architecture
- Workplace risk and the effect of his/her actions have on themselves and others
- Has numeracy skills and understands where to apply them e.g. quantifying infrastructure components, estimating activity timelines
- Has knowledge of national and industry standards and best practises relevant to the work environment
- Works safely and is mindful of risk to others, ensures that tasks being carried out do not pose a risk to others, a positive attitude to cleanliness and tidiness is expected
- Demonstrates a high level of motivation and drive when carrying out work alone, and exhibits the same qualities when working as part of a team
- Uses initiative, making immediate decisions to overcome any obstacles encountered in the workplace. Adapts where necessary when things aren’t quite going to plan
- Communicates effectively with customers and internal team members using a range of methods and styles
- Is organised and maintains a productive and effective working environment
To apply for the Network Infrastructure Instructor position, in the first instance send a covering note and your salary expectations with your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based at our Head Quarters just outside Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk, we are looking for a full-time Pre-sales/Market Researcher.
Join our lively, busy and dynamic team to ensure we continue to excel within our global marketplace. This is a position requiring motivation and initiative to provide insight into opportunities and evidence relating to market activities to support the Company in achieving on-going growth objectives.
This is a role where initiative, energy and flexibility would be well received. This person will work with the small yet busy team, reporting to the Director of Marketing, but also taking direction from the Global Account Director.
It is also a rare opportunity to work for a global company, situated in Suffolk.
Key knowledge, skills and ability required:
- Analytical and an enquiring mind
- Logical thinker to present results
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload using own initiative to meet deadlines
- Good team player
- Can do attitude – Positive and personable
- Good experience of Microsoft applications
Email for a copy of the full role profile. To apply, in the first instance send a covering note, your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.