Join CNet Training at the Data Centre World Conference & Expo 2013!
- Stand: E25
- When: 27 – 28 February 2013
- Where: ExCeL, London
It’s an ideal opportunity to discuss any training and industry related questions you may have.
This year there will be 4 theatres PLUS the IDC Analyst theatre – the most content that Data Centre World has ever brought you.
- Network and infrastructure theatre featuring data centre design, build, property/real estate management, cabling, networking, cabinets, racking and flooring
- Facilities theatre featuring power and cooling, UPS, energy efficiency and energy provision, physical security, business continuity, relocation and data centre cleaning. Speakers in this theatre include:
- IT, cloud and outsourcing theatre featuring virtualisation, DCIM, software, applications, outsourcing, managed services, web services and the Cloud
- IT hardware and Big Data theatre featuring servers, storage, IT security, BYOD management and Big Data
- The analyst and data centre management theatre featuring analysts, legal, management, training, recruitment and market data
10 REASONS TO VISIT:
- Cut your costs
- Learn from best practice in in the industry
- Network with your counterparts in other organisations
- Meet the leading suppliers to the market
- Is outsourcing an option for your company?
- Learn how safe your data centre actually is
- Data Centre location – how costs can vary
- See all the latest technologies under one roof and in one day
- Save on your power consumption
- Improve your network speed
- Click here for more information and register to attend »
- View travel information to ExCel, London »
- View accommodation information near ExCel, London »