Confirmed by the latest visit from Lloyds Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) in relation to CNet’s ISO 9001:2015 certification.
CNet Training’s quality management system is certified to the international standard ISO 9001:2015. ISO 9001 is the standard, 2015 is the revision.
In the UK, compliance to the standard can only be confirmed by an organization approved by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) which is the UK’s National Accreditation Body, responsible for determining, in the public interest, the technical competence and integrity of organizations such as those offering testing, calibration and certification services. Lloyds Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) is a certification body approved by UKAS to certify organizations against many standards including ISO 9001 and that CNet has a contract with to determine its compliance and therefore certification to ISO 9001.
To continue to remain international standard ISO 9001:2015, CNet Training has nine-monthly visits, and every three years, a two-day re-certification visit.
The latest visit was to assess the compliance of the management system of CNet Training against ISO 9001:2015 as defined in the audit planning documentation. The outcome of the visit is:
- Certification to ISO 9001:2015 can continue
- Activities as sampled indicated that the quality management system had been maintained generally to a good level
- A good level of awareness was demonstrated throughout by relevant personnel during the visit
- The quality management system was verified to be effective in respect of:
• Generating the necessary data for analysis/review for the management review and board meeting processes
• Meeting relevant quality management system objective/performance indicators including customer requirements
• Supporting the overall business objectives
• Delivering quality policy and associated quality objective/improvement targets
Paul Rivett, CNet Training’s Operations Director and adds, “Here at CNet Training, we design and deliver the best education programs in the world to the digital infrastructure industry. We have an unbiased, team-oriented culture that is driven by quality and focuses on the needs of our customers. That doesn’t just happen by chance or with good luck; it takes a concerted effort over many years to bring together a team of talented individuals with inspiration, knowledge and experience . Together, we have created an outstanding work-based education framework delivered worldwide that encourages and facilitates continuous professional development. Underpinning and enabling this achievement is CNet Training’s quality management system that has been certified to ISO 9001 since 2001. The latest surveillance visit was completed on the August 28th, the first since transitioning to ISO 9001:2015. I’m very pleased with the outcome that certification to ISO 9001:2015 can continue, and that the quality management system was verified to be effective. The ease with which compliance to the standard was demonstrated by the team at CNet Training is testament to their commitment to quality and to the continued improvement of service delivery to our customers.”