Monday March 16th, 2020
CNet Can Confirm That ALL Remote Attendance Programs Are Going Ahead As Planned.
Due to the ongoing development of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we are issuing the following advice to all CNet customers.
CNet can confirm that ALL Remote Attendance programs are going ahead as planned. If customers are registered to attend Classroom-based programs we are still able to deliver the same learning experience via Remote Attendance*.
CNet would like to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to minimise disruption to our customers and minimise the risk of spreading the infection. We are continuing to monitor the situation and continuing to review the information updates from the World Health Organization’s (WHO) and follow the UK’s latest government guidance - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.
The safety of our learners and Instructors is of paramount importance to CNet and we will continue to monitor and assess the situation and will keep all learners updated on the actions we take. If there are any changes to program dates the CNet team will be in touch to discuss this with you directly.
* Remote Attendance Programs
Live and Interactive Classroom Learning Remotely.
For the last three years we have been delivering programs via ‘Remote Attendance’ (currently 42% of our learners are remote attendees), we anticipated this would be driven by the need to operate in a more sustainable and environmentally sensitive way, we obviously did not anticipate COVID-19.
We have a full schedule of program dates in most time zones across the world and are able to deliver fifteen live classes simultaneously across the world. So, it’s business as usual for CNet, we can deliver our entire schedule (excluding the CNCI®, COPT® and CIIT® programs) by way of Remote Attendance utilising our Smart Rooms.
The CNet Remote Attendance learning experience is different from many others, it is live and fully interactive with both the Instructor and fellow attendees wherever they are in the world. For those who haven't experienced Remote Attendance we have created demonstration sessions and urge our customers to attend a session to be reassured of the high quality learning experience. See demonstration dates here.
Remote Attendance Learning:
- CNet has delivered remote attendance programs for the past three years, it’s a proven and customers enjoy the experience
- 42% of CNet customers are currently learning via Remote Attendance
- All Remote Attendance programs are Guaranteed to Run (GTR)
- CNet has built the capacity to deliver from 15 Smart Room therefore allowing us to deliver 15 different programs simultaneously in time zones across the globe. We are still limiting the class sizes to 16 learners per Smart Room to preserve the personal interaction and quality of teaching
- Remote attendees connect to a Smart Room to join the live class
- Experience is exactly the same as being in an actual classroom
- Classes are live and Instructor-led
- Classes are fully interactive with the Instructor and fellow attendees
- Remote attendees can see and hear everyone in the room (and they can see and hear you)
- Classes include Instructor tuition, visual aids, video and audio
- Undertake team activities via virtual break out rooms
- Utilises a Learning Management System to upload assignments
- Use any device, we include recommendations to optimise the experience
Benefits for Remote Attendees:
- Save travel cost and time
- Save accommodation costs
- Save subsistence costs
- Environmentally friendly, a more sustainable and greener approach to learning
- Time zone flexible
- Learn in in the comfort of your chosen environment
- Working from home friendly
View (and book onto) Remote Attendance Demonstration Dates here.
Read more about Remote Attendance here.
View Remote Attendance program dates here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your usual CNet contact, or you can email us at email@example.com or call our UK Head Quarters on +44 (0)1284 767100.
President and CEO