Technical Curriculum Advisory Board (TCAB)
CNet Training has created the Technical Curriculum Advisory Board (TCAB) with the aim of bringing together the technical minds and vision of global industry leaders to help scope the future technical education requirements for the data centre sector.
Members will deliberate current and future technical requirements of the data centre and network infrastructure sector, and contribute to the curricula proposed by CNet Training for education programs throughout The Global Digital Infrastructure Education Framework.
Valuable discussions will ensure program content aligns with international standards, complies with regulations and codes of practice, reflects current trends and emerging technology, and ensure it meets organisational needs as well as keeping the program content relevant to the ever-changing industry.
Our Board Members include:
- Dean Nelson, Uber/iMasons
- Riccardo Degli Effetti, CBRE
- Mark Acton, CBRE
- Mark Howell, Ford Motor Company
- John O’Connor, Bloomberg
- Alfonso Aranda Arias, Microsoft
- Russell Poole, Equinix
- Vijay Mistry, VIPA Design
- Eddie S, Switch
- Carrie Goetz, PaigeDataCom
- Matt Powers, Anixter
- Bill McHenry, JPMorgan Chase
- Michael Lahood, Stream Data Centers
- John Swallow, Test Consultancy Ltd