Keeping you up-to-date with the Industry
The data centre industry is ever-growing and evolving and it is important that your knowledge remains up-to-date and relevant to reflect the very latest needs, standards and codes of practice that are constantly being developed.
CNet Training’s data centre programs from the Global Data Centre and Network Infrastructure Education Framework provide professional certifications.
Certifications are a commitment to life-long training and offer the perfect portal to ensure knowledge, skills and certification remain current and up-to-date. Each certification gained from CNet Training will require re-certifying every three years.
Why re-certify your skills:
- Provides new learning to bring your knowledge up-to-date with the very latest changes and technical developments within the industry
- Ensures you are aware of the latest standards and codes of practice
- Ensures you can continue to use your post nominal title i.e. Martin Smith CDCDP
- Provides you with access to the latest program material, enabling you to use this as a reference in the future
- Provides certification of your status for a further three years
CNet Training have designed and developed a simple online re-certification process. We utilise a Learning Management System (LMS) allowing students to log on and undertake the re-certification at a convenient time and place for them. The process not only provides further learning, allowing students to update knowledge and re-certify skills, on successful completion it also provides access to download the program material detailing the very latest technical information that you can refer back to time and time again.
The re-certification consists of a period of online self-study of new learning, followed by an assessment.
- The Core Units re-certification will be 12 (approx) hours of study
- The Advanced Units Unit re-certification will be an additional 16 (approx) hours of study
- The total CDCDP® re-certification is 28 (approx) hours of study
CNet Training require all re-certification to be completed by 31st December of the third year after gaining your certification, it is available for you to take within the last 12 months of your 3 year certification period (so you have plenty of time). But don’t worry we will let you know when it is time for you to re-certify and will give you plenty of time to undertake your re-certification. Once you have successfully completed the re-certification process you will have the opportunity to download the latest materials for continued reference in the future.
During the re-certification students can receive support via an online forum (to liaise with others taking the re-certification) or directly from CNet Training – there is a link to gain one-to-one support if needed.
The Re-certification Process:
- CNet Training will contact you within 12 months of your certification expiry date
- Within seven days of purchasing the re-certification we will email you the log in details of our LMS system
- You can then work through the re-certification online study and assessment when convenient to you (ensuring it is before the expiry date of your current certification)
- Once complete we will be in touch to advise you of the result and issue a new certificate on successful completion
Certified Telecommunications Project Management (CTPM®) Re-certification:
The CTPM® re-certification is designed to establish that a certified CTPM® still understands and applies the principles of project management and is therefore able to continue to own the credential. It’s a simple online process undertaken via our LMS system and should take approximately 70 minutes to complete. On successful completion your official CTPM® certification will be renewed for a further three years.
The Re-certification Cost:
The cost per re-certification attempt:
|Currency||Re-certification Cost||CNCI Re-certification Cost||CTPM Re-certification Cost|
|GBP||£195.00 + VAT||£125.00 + VAT||£50.00 + VAT|
|EUR||€240.00 + VAT||€165.00 + VAT||€55.00 + VAT|
Book your re-certification now, call us on UK: +44 (0)1284 767100 or US: 302-408-0962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.