Keeping you up-to-date with the Industry
CNet’s certifications require re-certifying every three years. There is more information about this below, however if you have any further queries, or would like to reigster for your re-certification please email us or call using the telephone numbers below.
Why re-certify your skills:
- Provides new learning to bring your knowledge up-to-date with the very latest changes and technical developments within the industry
- Ensures you are aware of the latest standards and codes of practice
- Ensures you can continue to use your post nominal title i.e. Martin Smith CDCDP
- Provides you with access to the latest program material, enabling you to use this as a reference in the future
- Provides certification of your status for a further three years
CNet have designed and developed a simple online re-certification process. We utilise a Learning Management System (LMS) allowing students to log on and undertake the re-certification at a convenient time and place for them. The process not only provides further learning, allowing learners to update knowledge and re-certify skills, on successful completion it also provides access to download the program material detailing the very latest technical information that you can refer back to time and time again.
We require all re-certification to be completed by 1st December of the third year after gaining your certification, it is available for you to take within the last 12 months of your 3 year certification period. But don’t worry we will let you know when it is time for you to re-certify and will give you plenty of time to undertake your re-certification.
During the re-certification learners can receive support via an online forum (to liaise with others taking the re-certification) or directly from CNet – there is a link to gain one-to-one support if needed.
The Re-certification Process:
- CNet will contact you within 12 months of your certification expiry date
- Within seven days of purchasing the re-certification we will email you the log in details of our LMS system
- You can then work through the re-certification online study and assessment when convenient to you (ensuring it is before the expiry date of your current certification)
- Once complete we will be in touch to advise you of the result and will issue a new certificate on successful completion
“The CDCDP® re-certification was a good course, it re-aligned a few pointers I’d forgotten and it’s good to get back up to speed with correct standards references.”
Bruce Evans CDCDP, Project Engineer at Cable-Talk Ltd
“I’ve just recently re-certified my CDCDP® and wanted to share what a good experience it was. The course content was excellent and easy to navigate through and the exam very challenging but totally worthwhile. It takes a bit of time to work through all of the modules but keep at it, as it is so rewarding when you get to the end of your exam sections to see that you have passed. This has already reaped rewards by being able to offer consultancy and closing sales, by being confident and assertive in my knowledge of Data Centres and how they operate. I would thoroughly recommend re-certifying when required and encouraging your colleagues to take the CDCDP®.”
Jason Imi CDCDP, Surveyor at Computacenter (UK) Ltd
The Re-certification Cost:
The cost per re-certification attempt:
|Currency||Re-certification Cost||CNCI Re-certification Cost||CTPM Re-certification Cost|
|GBP||£195.00 + VAT||£125.00 + VAT||£50.00 + VAT|
|EUR||€240.00 + VAT||€165.00 + VAT||€55.00 + VAT|
Book your re-certification now, call us on UK: +44 (0)1284 767100 or US: 302-408-0962 or email email@example.com.