Panduit Certified Installer
View Course Dates
- Panduit Certified Installer Full Program »
- Panduit Certified Installer (Copper) »
- Panduit Certified Installer (Fibre) »
The PANDUIT Certified Installer Program provides high-end design and installation companies with the training and support required for installing and maintaining leading edge PANDUIT NETWORK CONNECTIVITY Solutions.
This unique program establishes a global network of consistently trained and qualified organisations that will assist you to quickly and efficiently deploy a network infrastructure that you can count on.
Why use a PCI?
The PANDUIT Certified Installer Program was created to help ensure that your end-to-end PANDUIT Cabling System is designed and installed properly and 100% tested to verify compliance with TIA/EIA standard performance requirements. In support of these objectives, systems installed by Panduit PCI’s are eligible for coverage under the Panduit Certification Plus System Warranty Program.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK Telephone: +44 (0)1284 767100
- US Telephone: +1 302-561-6228
Panduit Certified Installer at a glance
Click on the tabs below to reveal further information.
Delegates are equipped with the knowledge, skills and expertise to competently undertake the installation of the Panduit Structured Cabling Solutions.
Please note that this program is split into Copper and Fibre. It is possible to cover only one of these technologies if you wish.
- Standards Review
- A short review of the cabling standards that exist today
- The Full Solution
- Panduit does much more than just connectivity. The full solution is all aspects of the structured cabling. To Connect, Route, Manage and Identify
- Copper Connectivity
- The Copper Connectivity solution gives options for Cat 5e, Cat 6 and 10G, in both Shielded and Unshielded versions
- Zone Cabling
- This is increasingly becoming a preferred solution in designing a Network Infrastructure. We examine the concepts
- Cable Management Systems
- With High Density cable count, good Cable management is a fundamental requirement. We examine the many options here which Panduit Offers
- Optical Fibre
- Cable options; structure, grades and types
- Additional cable requirements
- Connecting fibres; components, connectors and splicing
- Panduit optical fibre connectivity
- Opti crimp and VFL
- Testing, troubleshooting and loss measurement
- OTDR testing
Ideally you will have 2 years experience in structured cabling incorporating copper and optical fibre.
Who should attend?
Installers and technicians who require exclusive access to the Certification Plus Warranty Program with 100% permanent link testing on warranty projects.
- Panduit Certified Installer