Live Virtual Programs
Introducing the next generation technical education environment
Experience a new Live Virtual Classroom environment that unites traditional classroom based learning with live virtual learning.
CNet’s live virtual programs allow the high-quality Instructor-led classroom environment to be shared ‘live’ with virtual learners as they ‘remote’ in.
In the physical classroom, learners are in the presence of the Instructor, however they can also see and communicate face-to-face with the virtual learners.
Whilst not being physically present in the classroom, virtual learners effectively sit in the back row of the classroom allowing them to see the same program material as all the other learners and they can interact with both the Instructor and other learners too. The learning experience is the same for virtual learners as it is for those physically in the classroom, just with the adding convenience of being in a location of one’s choice.
- Enjoy the same learning experience as the physical learners
- Can see, hear and work through the same learning materials
- Can interact and take part in group activities and utilise virtual breakout rooms
How Does It Work?
- We send learners links to download the necessary software and log in details for the CNet Learning Management System then, along with the items listed below, you will have everything you need to enjoy the entire Live Virtual Program experience
- Learners require a laptop/PC with unrestricted internet connectivity (suggested >4Mbps dedicated) and the latest browser and suitable applications for reading PDF and standard office documents
- A USB camera, microphone and separate speakers are recommended, or integrated camera, microphone and speakers will be fine
- Dual monitors are recommended as ideal to view an extended desktop
Read the news story here.