What is an Associate College?
An Associate College status confirms a long-term working relationship with the University with the join intention of providing quality education and training opportunities with a commitment to lifelong learning. CNet have worked closely with ARU over the last few years and will now have full responsibility for the delivery of the Masters Degree program. The Masters Degree qualification will still be awarded by ARU with a full graduation ceremony and it continues to be recognised with the same integrity of all the other ARU qualifications.
The Associate College status carries with it robust quality and academic standards, with CNet is proud to uphold. ARU undertake on-going inspections to ensure the program continues to reach their quality standards, and, being a CNet program, it also conforms to the ISO standard that CNet adheres to. This quality focus ensures learners can be confident that they are receiving the best education possible.
What are the Benefits of the Associate College Status for CNet?
- Full responsibility for program content and delivery so CNet can be sure that content is up-to-date with the latest trends and industry focuses
- Hands on development of the program in collaboration with the industry, content can be constantly refreshed with input from CNet’s network of global industry leaders
- Use of the University’s name and logo in promotional material
What are the Benefits to ARU?
- An opportunity to expand the range of programs they can deliver
- An opportunity to establish a strategic regional network